Sunday, February 26, 2012

In the Beginning...


Welcome, friends and family.  This blogging business is new to me; I've never had any strong desire--nor aptitude--to blog, but since the girls and I are leaving in about three weeks to pick up my son from China, this seems like the most efficient way to keep everyone up to date while we travel.  And who knows, this may actually grow on me.

After about three attempts, I uploaded and placed this picture of my son, Asa David Chuanyi Davis.  This grainy, black-and-white photo is the latest one I have of him, and it's nearly a year old.  I still haven't figured out how to center justify the sunset photo at the top of my blog.  Grrr...   Any suggestions would be appreciated.  We'll figure this out sooner or later, dangit!

9 comments:

  1. Good job Stacy! But I won't follow along, I'll just follow you to China!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea. Come on Heather let's LIVE it with her! I can't wait to see what Asa looks like in color let alone person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you two! I'm glad you're going to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Stacy! I can't say I'll follow your blog when you're in China either. You'll have to blog after you get back too! I have been blogging (sorta) a long time and I don't know how to center my picture at the top either. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Kristin, I'm glad you'll be there too! I may blog after the trip, and it may just fall by the wayside. :)

      Delete
  5. Asa is very cute! I can't wait to meet him in person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be happy to be able to follow you on the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable little boy! So glad he's happy, and not at all sad. I loved thinking about him laughing and popping bubbles. The temper tantrum made me laugh too. It's so fun to be able to follow your adventure through pictures and postings. Thanks for sharing with all of us:)
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! His giggles make my heart happy! I love your description of him. The kids were enthralled at school today when they watched the video too. Thanks for being good about helping the girls blog. It's been so much fun. Can't wait to meet Asa in person. What size clothes is he wearing right now? Hope you're not too exhausted.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete